PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. School Fee must be deposited before 1st September (1st installment) and 10 February (2nd installment) of every year.
2. Last date for deposit of 1st installment is 15th September and 2nd installment is 25th February if these date is a holiday then the next working day will be last date for fee deposit.
3. If not submitted the fee before these date then defaulter will be charged late fee of Rs. 50/- per month.
4. Board examination fee must be pay in the month of march of every year.
5. Fee are payable in the school office during working hours (10:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m.).
6. The school office will accept payment of fee by cash or bank draft in favor of "St. Mother Teressa School of Nursing" payable at Allahabad.
7. In no case dues will be allowed to fall in arrears. In case of Arrears the students name will be struck off from the roll & readmission will be charged at the rate of Rs. 50/- per month.
Important Instructions for Admission :
1. All students who desire to take Admission in SMT must fill Registration form which can obtained from the school office on any working day.
2. The students must meet the academic entry requirement laid down for each course.
3. The students must be fit as per the prescribed U.P. State Medical Faculty Standards.
4. The school may grant admission on the basis of a written test.
1. The prospectus and application form may be obtained by post or in person from St. Mother Teresa School of Nursing, after paying Rs. �����.. by cash / Demand draft of Rs. ������� drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of �St. Mother Teresa School of Nursing� payble at Allahabad. Please write your name and address on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
2. The candidate requesting for prospectus and application form by post are required to enclose a self addressed envelope measuring 30�25 cm. with Indian Postal Stamp worth Rs. 50/- (for speed post) affixed on it.
3. The form is required to be filled nearly in block letters by the candidate in his/her handwriting.
4. The application from completed in all respect should be submitted to the office of the institute within the last date of submission as decided / declared by the institute. However late application may be accepted within an other fifteen days from the decided / declared last date, along with late fee of Rs. 500.00
5. Every form must be accompanied by certified true copies of the certificates, mark sheets, extra curricular activities and other testimonials attested by Gazetted officer of state / central Govt. or by principal of the college last attended.
6. Originals of all certificates, mark-sheets and other testimonials must be presented for scrutiny at the time of interview. Discrepancy, incorrectness or tampering of mark-sheets or any other documents, if any, detected either at the time of scrutiny or later will lead to summarily expulsion of the concerned student from institute without any refund of fee. This will also debar the candidate from seeking admission to any other institute in future.
7. List of certificated (along with the form) should accompany the form stating the Details in sequences of the enclosures attached. Please refer Check list of papers.
8. An attested true copy of Matriculation certificate / equivalent examination showing the date of birth (no other evidence of candidate�s date of birth shall be accepted) is to be enclosed as required.
9. Attach passport size self attested photographs twelve in numbers with the forms. Also an attested true copy of character certificate from the principal / Head of the College / institution last attended is to be enclosed along with the form.
10. Nationality Certificate to be submitted by Non-Resident Indian only.
11. Transfer / Migration certificate from the school / college last attended is to be submitted at the time of admission.